>
Tomorrow I have a date with my 10-year-old son. We are going to the major aquarium at Sea World, and he's seriously seeking forward to it. For myself, yet, it is a little distinctive. Sure, there's some thing wonderfully magic about the ease in which colorful and silvery fish swim effortlessly by way of the water. It is, literally, a entire other planet than in which we terrestrials live. Nevertheless, I still have a powerful feeling that these magnificent creatures living in glass boxes will need to be out in the wild, swimming in the sea. And so I feel a small guilty about our excursion- encouraging it in truth. But at least he'll learn about the living habits of some of our denizens from Atlantis.
My son of course would be entirely baffled if I expressed my misgivings about the Aquarium to him. He would accept my words, to be positive, but he wouldn't be able to empathize. Coral reef fish are exotic and stunning to watch, sharks are mean seeking and cool- what's wrong with that?
Indeed. And I do not have an answer for him either. I just have a feeling that it's in all probability top if we do not enclose nature too much. We truly shouldn't attempt to lasso it in too tight, to squeeze it into controlled environments. Certainly I'm not a fish, a great deal much less a particular type of fish. I have no thought what a fish feels like, either out in the wild or in a tank. They do appear to be hungry all the time, and they're extremely skillful at dashing from danger. Nearly all the fish at the Aquarium appear peppy and appear as if they're at dwelling. I'm in no position to judge, and if I were, I suppose I'd have to lambast botanical gardens as nicely.
I'm actually searching forward to my date with my son. I definitely hope he has a amazing time, and I hope he learns to treasure fish. 

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }
Posting Komentar